Chamber Business After Hours
Business After Hours is a networking event open to all community members held by the Chamber on the second and fourth Thursday of each month from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. This two hour time frame gives you the opportunity to discuss and share ideas while learning about other local businesses. It is a relationship-building experience held in a relaxed setting that benefits you and your company through added contacts and resources.
Stay for 20 minutes or enjoy the full two hours. Get out there! Give people the chance to get to know you so they will want to do business with you. Support Russell business and support your Russell Area Chamber.
- February 4th – Off the Vine ***Ribbon Cutting 11:00 a.m.
- February 25th – Angels Care Home Health 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- March 10th – Vintage Place 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- March 31st – Marvin’s Gardens 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- April 14th – ***Legislative Coffee*** @ Dream Theatre 2:00 p.m.
- April 21st – About You Realty 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
- June 9th – Waudby’s Bar & Grill 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- June 23rd – Cook’s Home, Auto & Gift 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- July 14th – John O. Farmer, Inc. 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- July 28th – Deines Cultural Center 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- September 22nd – Russell High School 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- October 6th – Prost Provisions 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- October 20th – About You Realty 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- November 3rd – The Closet Boutique 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- November 17th – Woelk’s House of Diamonds, The Kitchen Vault, & Espresso Etc. 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- December 6th – Southwind Bank 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.
- December 13th – Rojo Room at The Lodge 5:00 to 7:00 p.m.