Support Russell Area Business Community
As a member of the Russell Area Chamber of Commerce, you are making a commitment to support the Russell Area Business community. As a member you will have an impact on developing a strong business climate and building a strong community for our families. Through your Chamber membership, you will have the opportunity to participate in exceptional training programs, gain exposure for your business at numerous networking events, and take advantage of the many business services we provide. Other reasons to belong to our dynamic organization include community leadership and advocacy opportunities, business prestige and credibility, support and knowledge of other members, and the opportunity to give back to your community.
“63% of people are likely to want to purchase goods and services from a small business that is a chamber member.”
Got a marketing idea – we can help! We offer free advertising development for Chamber members for our newsletters, website and more. Those businesses or individuals purchasing ads are helping the Chamber continue its mission of providing high quality publications and services to its membership, local citizens, and visitors in the community. Additionally, you will be putting your name out in front of your peers and developing your business image. Hosting and sponsoring an event allows your business to be in the spotlight and reinforces your commitment to the Chamber and its events. Sponsorships are available in a variety of price ranges.
- Advertising through various Ads and Inserts in our Newsletter
- 20 FREE radio spots on KRSL radio for new Chamber members
- Window Displays
- Welcome to Russell Relocation Program “Greeter Service”
- Coffee Sponsorship
- Community Events Sponsorship
- Gift Certificates
- Web Listing, Member website, Web links
- Ribbon cuttings, Grand Openings, Grand Re-Openings, and More!
- Open Houses or Business Showcase Events
- Business Ambassador Program
- Russell Young Professionals Program
- Opportunity to use the Chamber’s Bulk Mailing Permit (not to be used for political purposes)